FELCUS Immigration Consultants

Tourist Visa

Canada is a beautiful country and a famous destination for tourists. There is so much to experience from the Atlantic to the Pacific and the Rockies to the Great North. Whether you want to visit the urban centres of some of our great cities or go skiing and hiking in the mountains, Canada has always something you will enjoy. If you plan a visit to Canada anytime soon, Our Regulated Immigration Consultant can help you create your visa application. Please get in touch with us today.

Temporary Resident Visa

┬áTo enter Canada, most travellers to Canada require a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV). There are, however, few exceptions, such as Australian, French, U.S., English, and Korean people. If you need a TRV to visit Canada and want to be one of Canada’s more than 35 million travellers, contact us today to determine what measures are required to reach Canada. It can often difficult to get a Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor Visa) for Canada, and we want to help you have one less thing to think about while preparing for your trip to this lovely country.

A Tourist Visa will enable you to visit Canada for a short period and discover the beauty and heritage. However, please ensure that you visit Canada only for tourism purposes and don’t indulge in business or other activities.

Visitor Extensions

For different purposes, many tourists to Canada wish to prolong their stay, such as spending more time in Canada with family or travelling to more areas of the world. If you are in a similar situation as above, you need to apply for an extension before your visa expiry date. The expiry date will be on your study or work visa, the stamp on your passport, or 6 months from the day you reached Canada if you do not have a stamp on your passport. You need to apply 30 days before your status expires. Please book with us for an online live appointment, and we would be delighted to assist you.

Other Services


Express Entry


family sponsorship